The live, remote conference for
becoming more productive while working virtually
The world has changed. But that change started long before the COVID-19 pandemic struck the world. The dynamics of working for governments, businesses and organizations has been changing from being in the office as a sign of being productive to many new hybrid options—ranging working from home once in a while to full-time digital nomadic lifestyles. And, the most forward-thinking employers are measuring individual and team productivity based on performance results while their staff work from anywhere.
The profound shift is based on many factors, but one important understanding arises: remote workers must upskill and reskill for this new personal productivity practices of remote work.
That’s the mission of Remote Work Productivity Conference! We bring you a timely, practical day full of real-time, virtual learning sessions with experts across the spectrum on being productive when working remotely.
At the conference, we have:
- Three tracks with approximately 30 live, expert-led sessions
- Exhibit Hall with Sponsor Exhibitors from all over the world demonstrating their productivity products and services
- Mentor Hall with seasoned remote workers helping out throughout the event (think of it as an open Genius Bar for attendees)
- Networking Lounge for attendees to engage with one another in real-time throughout and after the conference, including a video networking event at the end of the conference
- RemoProdContest 2020 will giveaway thousands of dollars in prizes to attendees
- Briefcase will contain all the conference goodies given by our Speakers and Sponsor Exhibitors
Who is attending Remote Work Productivity Conference?
Remote Work Productivity Conference is catering to professionals and executives across all industries that are interested in topics related to the strategies, technology and collaboration for working remotely.
We encourage all involved to market to their own audiences who would be interested in the theme of remote work productivity, while we will be advertising to those audiences across multiple channels.
Sponsor Exhibitor Benefits
There is one package we are offering to be a Sponsor Exhibitor and it includes all of the following:
- A virtual exhibitor booth in the Exhibit Hall.
- Your virtual exhibitor booth will be a GIF (either provided by you, or we will create one for you) along with your company name (hyperlinked to your company website) below the animation.
- Your logo will appear in several locations throughout the conference spaces, and we will include your logo in the email footer of messages that go out to attendees through the end of the conference (approximately five email messages) to all registered attendees, from the commencement of your sponsorship.
- A Sponsor digital badge (see this example) you can use in your marketing after the conference, showing that you were one of the Sponsor Exhibitors at the first RemoProdCon ever.
- A video (under three minutes, in MP4 format, and provided by you) about your company placed in the Premium Pass replay archive for purchasers of lifetime access to the recorded video sessions
- That same video will be placed in the Exhibit Hall after the conference in place of the virtual booth so past attendees can view it even if they missed the live event
Pricing for Sponsor Exhibitors
The Sponsor Exhibitor pricing is simple. It’s 1000 USD plus a giveaway item (with an approximate value of 100 USD) for our contest.
Optional: All Sponsor Exhibitors are encouraged to provide an additional giveaway (e.g., lead magnet such as a PDF guide, eBook or worksheet) to be placed in the Briefcase.
Become a Sponsor Exhibitor
When you’re ready (or if you have any further questions or concerns), please contact Ray Sidney-Smith at [email protected] or schedule a video meeting with him to discuss how to get started as a Sponsor Exhibitor.